Canyon Coolers is a family owned company. Their best beer coolers are designed around their love to raft, hunt, and fish. They also pride themselves on using American-made materials, even though it is assembled in Thailand. The company is owned by an outdoorsy family who loves to craft and hunt.
It is the quality construction of Canyon Outfitter Series Beer Cooler that sets it apart. While still be light, it is extremely strong and secure. The rope handles are perfect to carry it alone, or with help. It is made with the thought that you will need to carry it to camp, and it shows.
- Ice Retention: 7 to 16 Days
- Weight: 30.5 lbs
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white coolers
- 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches
- Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge
- Locking lid – check out our Cable Lock – also accepts cable locks or long shackle locks, to keep hacksaws, critters, and relatives at bay.
- Tie down anchoring points for 1″ cam straps – easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be.
- No-Lose drain plug – screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
- Rubber non-skid feet on all white models. Truck friendly skid plates on all other colors.
- 74 Quarts
- Ideal Can Capacity: 55 cans + Ice
- Max Can Capacity of Canyon Outfitter Series Beer Cooler: 64 cans
- Huntsman High Density PU foam, made in the USA
- Front Wall: 2.1″ thick
- Back Wall: 1.75 ” thick
- Side Walls: 1.80” – 2.75″ thick
- Lid: 2.25” thick
- Floor: 1.5” – 2” thick